Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Construction Zone

Warning:  Here is where my lameness really shines.  It's 3AM and I have been working for hours on a great new look for the Great New Year.  Alas, the picture you see above is only a small portion of a cool collage that I made.  It refuses to be "resized" at the moment, so this is what you get.  I am not even sure I like the new colors and background and all, so after I have had a chance to sleep on it, and write a hate-email to Picasa Photo Editor, I will hopefully have resolved the big scary photo problem.  In the mean time, if you would like to copy and print it you will have a lovely poster-sized wall hanging.

Good night.

No comments: