Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

OH NO!!!!!

I am having technical difficulties, and cannot get any photos to upload, and a really lame virus has infected my keyboard.  It maks the words Itype hook together nd drops every few leters or spces. Thefaster I type, the wrse t seems to get. 

Anyway, I am sad not to be able to post right now, but I am going to keep trying!!! I the meantime, please enjoy some of my very early posts you may never have red...

Since Tessa lost a tooth this week, and the Toothfairy was, uh, "delayed" again, this one seems apropos:
 

1 comment:

Julie Shaw said...

Laine: I used your mom's trick to help the TF remember her job - put a quarter in my bra the minute the tooth is lost - that way when I get undressed before going to bed, the quarter falls out and reminds me.......Don't know how that will work for Guy, though......