Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Movie Nite!!!

 
Oh, what do you do
 in the Summer Time???
Summer has snuck
?
sneeked?
 snookered?
 up on us...
 
I am starting to get around pretty well,
and even have been able to clean and do laundry. 
That means we tidied up this place a little
and invited some friends over for ...
 
MOVIE NITE!!!!
 
Guy set up a projector in the back yard, a sheet for the screen
 and went a little crazy with the movie candy. 
 I popped way too much popcorn, and we introduced the kids to a classic;
 
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
 
We invited 5 families, but only one family was able to come. 
Bummer for them!!!
 
We had a ball.  The movie started after dark, and the kiddos just loved it. 
 I could still remember the words to the old songs, and it made me miss my mom,
who I knew would have been singing along, too.
 
 
 
 

 
It feels so good to be getting back to normal, especially to have friends over. 
Can't wait to do it again!
 
It's SUMMER!!!! YAY!!!!
 
 

No comments: