Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Friday, November 30, 2012

Almost Open Studio

We are tired.

We are getting ready for my Open Studio Sale.
The other artisans have dropped off their handiwork.
My honey is working hard at making our
studio
school room 
catch all
dumping grounds
 into a lovely show place 
(well, it's still a medium-mess right now, but by tomorrow 
I have high hopes we will be looking lovely.) 

I still have a ton to get done.
There are paintings that need finishing touches,
soaps that need molding,
sleeping potion that needs mixing,
and everything still needs to be tagged.

We can do it!

Don't forget to stop by if you are in the neighborhood/state/country.
December 1st and 7th and 8th
10am-6pm

Guy is making fudge.
You won't want to miss it.

No comments: