Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tonight's the Night!!!


I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

Tonight is my opening at the 20/20 Show at the Kennedy Art Gallery in Downtown Sacramento!!! 

(20/20 means 20 paintings by each artist, on 20th Street)

If you live within 400 miles, you are most welcome to come!  They will serve tiny cubes of cheese and those long cookie tubey-thingys filled with chocolate, 
and probably some grapes.

Tonight 6-8PM
Saturday the 12th 6-8PM

http://www.kennedygallery.net/ 
(go here to see the other artists who will be featured!)

1114 20th St, Sacramento CA 95811 
(get in your car and go here to see the 
art live and up close.  Mine won't bite.)

Oh, please come!!!

(This is my entry piece that got me into the show, a painting of Ellie girl)

No comments: