Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Breathe


Tonight
I finally took a breath.

I have been painting for 10-14 hours a day for the past 5 days.
Yesterday, I started painting at 11AM and stopped 18 and a half hours later, only to nap at dawn for 2 1/2 hours and then start all over again for 9 solid hours.

But tonight,
 finally, 
with only enough time to deliver the 25 paintings to the gallery 
5 minutes before they closed,  
I painted the last stroke.

I will sleep now, but I have to give you a preview of coming attractions.  
Then I am going to collapse, thank you.






My favorite? 
 I think Jonah's little shoes.













It was hard to leave them, two boxes of my babies.  Can't wait for the show!






Milliondy-billion thanks to 
Kathy, Bishop, Steph, Adam and Tyler
And of course my sweet 
darling,
supportive 
husband
for dozens of hours of help building, sanding and painting frames.

Stay tuned for details so that you can come see the exhibit.

and now...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Bald n Beautiful said...

Jackie and I are coming in spirit to your art show and buying the lot. That is assuming they are for sale and spirit cash is accepted. They look amazing!