Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Caught in the act - A Photo Album

We've been busy.
It's that time of year, after all.

And we weren't the only ones.
I caught Santa.
On film.
Proof.

So since there is not much time left in the year, I am going to go hang with my peeps.
You will have to just catch up with our festivities
the old fashioned way...

Taken just five seconds before Jonah throws the glass ornament. 
It does not survive.

Trying to focus on Christmas Present.

Dancing girls

 and angels

Said the little lamb to the shepherd boy...

 Silent night, holy night

 "Well, um, one million thousand dollars
is a tall order, Ellie.  I'll see what I can do."

 A whispered wish...

 And the bravest little elf at the whole North Pole.

 Christmas Eve snuggles

 Stories...

 and friends.

 New Christmas Eve jammies with matching pjs for dollies.

 Christmas morning and happy girls

 Oooooooo!  I don't know what it is, but I love it!

The rare sighting of teen-icus lego-tium.

 And His name shall be called Wonderful.

 A beautiful Christmas dinner, by Guy of course.

 And a lovely anniversary dinner a few days later.

 Our celebration dinner was watched over
by the Italian Patron Saint of Watermelon.

 Such a busy few weeks, we are all tuckered out.

Sleep in heavenly peace,
sleep in heavenly peace.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Such beautiful sights! That last picture is just perfect.....