Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Gone Fishing

I have been fishing.

Fishing things out of the trash.

And out of a 14 month old's mouth.

And out of the toilet.

Awesome.

And super gross.

We are at a new and delightful phase, it's called,
"Steal mom's glasses then see how fast I can run". 
It is made all the more precious by the
 "Now I can open the screen door to go visit the neighbors" stage (terrifying!). 
More award winners include the "Konk the dog with jumbo legos",
the "Sit on sister's head when I get the chance"
 and my all-time fave,
the "Remove my poopie diaper and make a fast get-away".

So.  Awesome.

(Should I take it personally that the boy threw the mom doll into the john?)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Well, at least it's "open up the screen door to get to the neighbors" instead of "walk through the screen door" :-)
He's just trying to add to your morning work outs and keep you young. (I expect the same encouragement a year from now! ;-)