Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Sunday, October 3, 2010

PLANO

"Daddy could gib me plano lessons."
.
Wouldn't it be nice if we could take her, hand over hand, to teach her all she needed to know? Wouldn't it be perfect if we could help her to never mess up, never make a mistake?
.
She sat tonight all by herself at the piano (plano!) and sang as she played random notes. She was singing "I Am a Child of God", perfectly out-of-tune at the top of her two little lungs.
.
She flipped the music book open to "Once There Was a Snowman" and then brought the book in to me to complain. "I used to know dis one! Now I can't easy pway it!"
(In Tessa-talk, "easy" means "even").
.
I wish I could easy do things, too. I'd hardly know where to start.

No comments: