Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Belly ...uncensored

Caution: The following post contains some skin. Sorry, Bishop J. If you need to have a chat with me, let me know!
.
I really hadn't planned it, but Nicole encouraged me to go ahead and do a belly mask with this pregnancy. I didn't know if there would be time, and so I didn't get my heart set on it. But leave it to Nicole to make things happen.
.
After she gave me a trim (What? A haircut too? Oh yes!), she cast my belly.
.
I had contractions all day long. A big one hit while we were doing the belly cast, and it made the whole cast lift up and pop loose.
.
Good Golly, it's HUGE!
.
When the cast was done, Nicole said, "Let's go get some henna!"
.
Off we went to Michael's, coupon in hand.

She made a beautiful decoration on my belly that will last several days. While she worked away, the baby kicked the whole time, making my belly ripple and shimmy. We giggled and talked to baby the whole time.
.
Nicole did such a lovely job, and I was so pampered. She fed the kids, washed my dishes, and even gave me a foot massage. I spent the day smiling and relaxing, and my water glass was never empty.
.
Oh yes, my cup runneth over.

No comments: