Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Banned

I have been banned.
.
I apparently have embarrassed one of my children by posting about him/her on my blog.
.
I am not to mention him/her anymore.
.
So I won't.
.
Maybe.
.
I mean, he/she never reads my blog anyway.
.
So I won't mention how cool it is to hear him practice his new guitar. I won't mention how proud I was when he paid for his guitar lessons with yard work, and his teacher told me how hard he had worked. I won't say a word about how a few days before, to earn some money he mowed a friend's 2-foot high lawn, stayed till the last blade was cut and then mowed another lawn on his way home because an old lady asked him to.
.
I won't mention that he leaves the bathroom tidy after he showers, or that he comforts his little sister when she gets hurt. I can't say a word about how he is becoming such a wonderful young man, and how proud I am of him.
.
So I won't.

1 comment:

rebekahmott said...

I may have been the one that mentioned the blog post and I am sorry. He is a wonderful boy and I love to hear that he is doing well and working hard. I will continue to suport him!!!