Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Monday, November 16, 2009

Self Control in a Glass


Ever been tempted to misbehave?

Ethan has found a solution to keep himself from gobbling up the full-sized candy bar he got for Halloween.

He froze it into a glass of water.

He says that this way he can't sneak and eat it. I told him it will probably taste like the freezer by the time he breaks down and thaws it out. He wants to see how long he can resist.

Too bad I can't put my whole kitchen into a block of ice. Now, that would be an effective diet plan!
.
.
.

1 comment:

rebekahmott said...

That is brave, Oh I would have had it eatten before I got home, not only is is chocolate it is a butterfinger, one of my favorites. Good luck Eathin. May the force be with you, Silly boy!